No longer just the domain of SaaS or traditional subscription markets like Netflix, the COVID-19 pandemic has thrust the necessity for CX led, digital, subscription business models into the spotlight, whatever your business size, industry or whether you’re B2B or B2C.
The 2nd annual Subscription Summit will gather together the brightest minds in this new era of deeper customer engagement to paint the picture for the future and solve the challenges of today. Sharing best practice and insights as subscription-based commerce infrastructure becomes a new norm, learn which strategies your business should be leaning in to, and which ones to leave behind, including:
• Stepping up your subscription strategy – market analysis insights to maximise key targets
• Developing specific products and services to upsell, cross sell and personalize your offering
• Communication is key – how to effectively position package or pricing changes and not risk customer churn
• Acquisition or retention? Where to re-focus your strategy
• How to embed your products and services to become an essential part of your client’s business
“Very informative conference with a great line up and value in the presentations”, Amanda Redwood, Customer Marketing Manager, MYOB
“Great insights into a very relevant area that continues to grow in importance”, Ben Robinson, Digital Business Manager Lead ANZ, Roche Diagnostics Australia
“I learnt so much from the speakers and the collective knowledge in the room,” Chris Britton, Chief Marketing Officer, Objective Corporation
Subscription Summit 2021 will gather together the brightest minds, success stories and learnings in this new era of deeper customer engagement to paint the picture for the future and solve the challenges of today, offering best practice sharing and learning around the new era of the subscription economy.
Subscription Summit 2021 is designed to maximise relationship development, offering multiple opportunities to connect with attendees and speakers during networking breaks, interactive sessions, drinks and social activities.