This session examines the key concepts around the subscription economy and what your organisation needs to prepare in advance of launching a subscription-based service:
- Understand the dynamic changes from the ownership economy to the usership economy
- Determining your organisation's readiness for launching into the subscription economy and what knowledge gaps you need to plug
- Drawing a roadmap to ensure the outcome is a service your customers are going to love and be loyal to
Launching into the subscription economy is more than charging your customers a monthly invoice. It's about developing a relationship with your clients and creating long-term ongoing value.
- Are you a customer-centric business and would your current customers agree with your determination?
- Reviewing your existing product offerings to discover where you can make improvements
- Streamlining existing business processes to provide customers with increased and continual ongoing value
Expanding into the subscription economy places your business on a truly global platform. To make sure you've done your due diligence, you need to know precisely what you're offering to your clients. This final session examines the three key focus areas you need to consider to provide your organisation with the best chance of long-term success and survival.
Best practice insights into how to undertake a subscription economy growth strategy by focusing on;
- Pricing and packaging
- Usable billing and client satisfaction
- Data analytics and Insights